Day 539: I think it's a Tuesday...

I copied claire and got a blackberry that has become the new true love of my life. Because, you see, I have spent my entire four hour physics lecture sending emails. This is good for work purposes. Meanwhile, getting emails about gossip regarding old high school friends is good for morale.

I understand that in the all wifi world we live in most people do this with their computers, but in physics I have to draw lots of graphs and things so that's not possible. Hence the love affair with the silly-ly named blackberry.

But on the upside there are lots of demonstrations. So my five foot eight, 140 pound professor just broke 8 pine boards in half with his fist. And he referred to himself as grasshopper doing "kar-ah-tay," though he has clearly never taken a class before.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics